Reading Remotely with BACR
BACR will remotely tutor your children with school-quality reading interventions.
What’s BookNook and How Can it Help?
- BookNook is typically a school- and after-school based program that allows educators and non-educators provide rigorous reading help to students, regardless of the adult’s skill level
- BACR is providing its staff to do remote tutoring sessions with your students while school is closed.
What will this remote tutoring look like?
- BACR Tutors will log into a Video Conferencing Platform, Zoom.
- Students will log into this private Zoom meeting with their tutors
- Tutors and students will go through the online BookNook Lesson together over the video conferencing application