Remote Reading Tutoring for K-8 Robla Unified School District
Sign up to have your child receive tutoring from one of our Partner Organizations
Sign up for BookNook Remote
What’s BookNook and How Can it Help?
- BookNook is an online learning program that schools and after-school programs use to provide highly effective reading instruction for students in grades K-8
- BookNook has instruction in both English and Spanish
- We partner with OUSD, charter schools, and nonprofits across the East Bay to provide remote tutoring.
What will this remote tutoring look like?
- Tutors will log into a Video Conferencing Platform, Zoom.
- Students will log into this private Zoom meeting with their tutors
- Tutors and students will go through the online BookNook Lesson together over the video conferencing application
**Please note that due to high demand this is a first-come-first-served program. It may take up to a few weeks for us to match you with an organization that has available tutors