Learn More about BookNook
BookNook encourages student-to-student and student-to-adult interaction with pre-built, personalized, rigorous, standards-aligned ELA lessons.
Learn How To Increase Reading Level 2.4x
- Technology encourages student-to-student and adult-to-student interaction, instead of isolating them with their own device.
- Both large and small group sessions personalize the lessons to the students
- Affordable for schools and nonprofits
- Research-based and rigorous (with the data to back it up) while still fun for students
- Students who spent a minimum of just three hours using BookNook through Distance Learning from April to June, 91% were able to maintain their level of reading proficiency, experiencing no Covid Slide at all.
- 57% actually advanced in their reading level during school closures, ending at a higher level of achievement in June than they were in March.
- An independent third party study showed students increasing reading skill 50% faster when they used BookNook to fidelity
Our Partners say…
“We were able to launch a BookNook summer program at our Clubs in just a matter of weeks—and then amazed again when we were able to see the powerful impact of the program through their reporting functions. We have already translated these results into nearly $100,000 in new grants. The program was a perfect fit for us because it ties into our pillar of supporting academic success for kids.”
President & CEO, Boys & GIrls Clubs of Greater Houston