Provide Spanish Scaffolding Support to DLL Students
BookNook’s DLL module adds Spanish audio, text, and images to existing ELA curriculum, allowing your Dual Language Spanish Speakers to learn alongside English-Speaking students.
- Technology encourages student-to-student and adult-to-student interaction, instead of isolating them with their own device.
- Spanish Dual Language does not require spanish-speaking adult
- Both large and small group sessions personlize the lessons to the students
- Affordable for schools and nonprofits
- Research-based and rigorous (with the data to back it up) while still fun for students
- This past summer, 95% of students using BookNook for which we have data maintained or improved their reading scores.
- A third party study demonstrated BookNook students tested 1.2 standardized deviations above their peers on standardized testing.
- Another independent third party study showed students increasing reading skill 50% faster when they used BookNook to fidelity
Our Partners say…
“We were able to launch a BookNook summer program at our Clubs in just a matter of weeks—and then amazed again when we were able to see the powerful impact of the program through their reporting functions. We have already translated these results into nearly $100,000 in new grants. The program was a perfect fit for us because it ties into our pillar of supporting academic success for kids.”