BookNook @ Home
Provide your children with school-quality reading interventions at home
Starting pilot with 50 parents. If you are not one of the first 50 to sign up, you will be placed on a waitlist.
What’s BookNook and How Can it Help?
- BookNook is typically a school-based program that allows educators and non-educators provide rigorous reading help to students, regardless of the adult’s skill level
- Because BookNook was designed to allow even non-educators provide help to students, it will be a perfect addition to your home while your students are not receiving daily instruction.
- BookNook requires 1 device per participant (including adults) and walks adults through a guided reading session with their students
Training and Onboarding
- BookNook requires very little training, but we will be operating webinars throughout the next few weeks to help you learn any tips and tricks
- You will need to fill the form on this page to be placed on our waitlist. If your are not one of the first 50 to sign up, we will contact you if we roll it out to everyone.