Create an engaging Virtual Power Hour
BookNook is a fun and engaging reading application used by Boys & Girls Clubs across the country. Use it remotely to create a virtual reading power hour – at no cost during the closures!
Access BookNook at No Cost during the COVID-19 closures.
- Easy-to-use and proven results with Boys & Girls Clubs
- Technology encourages student-to-student and adult-to-student interaction, instead of isolating them with their own device
- Affordable for schools and nonprofits
- Research-based and rigorous (with the data to back it up) while still fun for students
- This past summer, 95% of students using BookNook for which we have data maintained or improved their reading scores.
- An independent third party study showed students increasing reading skill 50% faster when they used BookNook to fidelity
Our Partners say…
“We were able to launch a BookNook summer program at our Clubs in just a matter of weeks—and then amazed again when we were able to see the powerful impact of the program through their reporting functions. We have already translated these results into nearly $100,000 in new grants. The program was a perfect fit for us because it ties into our pillar of supporting academic success for kids.”