Remote Reading Tutoring for K-5th Prince George’s County Public Schools Students
Para ver esta pagina en Español, haga clic aqui
As of 5pm, January 4, 2020 this opportunity is closed. To sign up for a spot on the list to have your student work with a volunteer tutor, please visit this page: www.booknooklearning.com/pgcps_tutoring
Sign up to receive tutoring from a professional tutor starting Jan! Applications are due by 5pm on January 4th.
Please note: due to overwhelming demand, we may not be able to match all families with a tutor. As spots become available, you will be notified.
What’s BookNook and how can it help?
• BookNook is an online learning program that schools and after-school programs use to provide highly effective reading instruction for students in grades K-5
• BookNook has instruction in both English and Spanish
• We partner with tutors from across the country to provide small group guided reading
What will this remote tutoring look like?
• Tutors will log into a Video Conferencing Platform, Zoom.
• Students will log into this private Zoom meeting with their tutors
• Tutors and students will go through the online BookNook Lesson together over the video conferencing application
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry. This form is no longer available.