Remote Reading Tutoring for Kindergarten through 2nd grade Prince George’s County Public Schools Students
Sign up to have your child receive tutoring from a volunteer tutor! The first 1,000 sign-ups will receive a spot in this program from November 2019 – April 2020 for tutoring sessions.
Please note: due to overwhelming demand, we may not be able to match all families with a tutor. As spots become available, you will be notified.
Para ver esta pagina en Español, haga clic aqui
What’s BookNook and How Can it Help?
- BookNook is an online learning program that schools and after-school programs use to provide highly effective reading instruction for students in grades K-3.
- BookNook has instruction in both English and Spanish
- We partner with tutors from across the country to provide small group guided reading.
What will this remote tutoring look like?
- Tutors will log in via Video Conferencing Platform, Zoom.
- Students will log into this supervised Zoom meeting and connect with their tutor(s).
- Tutors and students will go through the online BookNook Lesson together over the video conferencing application.
**Please note that due to high demand this is a first-come-first-served program. It may take up to a few weeks for us to match you with an organization that has available tutors
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.