Plan for Remote Summer Instruction with Technology that is improving Students’ reading
Let’s prevent summer slide together with rigorous, scaffolded technology that is showing success being used remotely.
Connect with our experts
- Easy-to-use and proven results with para educators or even parent volunteers
- Technology encourages student-to-student and adult-to-student interaction, instead of isolating them with their own device
- Affordable for schools and nonprofits
- Research-based and rigorous (with the data to back it up) while still fun for students
- This past summer, 95% of students using BookNook for which we have data maintained or improved their reading scores.
- An independent third party study showed students increasing reading skill 50% faster when they used BookNook to fidelity
Our Partners say…
“We were able to launch a BookNook summer program at our Clubs in just a matter of weeks—and then amazed again when we were able to see the powerful impact of the program through their reporting functions. We have already translated these results into nearly $100,000 in new grants. The program was a perfect fit for us because it ties into our pillar of supporting academic success for kids.”
Connect with our experts!