High Quality, Free Remote Reading Tutoring for K-6th Students in San Francisco
Para ver esta pagina en Español, haga click aqui
Sign up to receive high quality, highly effective free tutoring from a professional tutor starting in April and ending in August! Applications are due by 5pm on 3/28/21.
Please note: due to overwhelming demand, we may not be able to match all families with a tutor. As spots become available, you will be notified.
What’s BookNook and how can it help?
• BookNook is an online learning program that schools and after-school programs use to provide highly effective reading instruction for students in grades K-6
• BookNook has instruction in both English and Spanish
• We partner with tutors from across the country to provide small group guided reading
What will this remote tutoring look like?
• Tutors will log into a Video Conferencing Platform, Zoom.
• Students will log into this private Zoom meeting with their tutors
• Tutors and students will go through the online BookNook Lesson together over the video conferencing application
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com